Zoom Zoom’s has just a few rules that help ensure everyone has a fun time at the playground:
- Parents, you are responsible for your children. Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- Everyone, including adults, are required to wear socks. If forgotten, socks can be purchased at the playground for $2.00.
- Absolutely no nuts or nut products allowed. Please note that Zoom Zoom’s does its absolute best to be a “nut free” facility however we cannot guarantee that traces of nuts are not present.
- All food and drink must be had in the designated eating areas ONLY
- Respectful behavior and appropriate language is expected
- Please stay home if your child is, or children are, unwell
- Please NO piñatas, confetti or silly string at birthday parties
We reserve the right to ask any individual to leave the premises without refund if we discover they are not adhering to our safety rules.